What’s included in this update?
We’re redesigning the Administration Area!
In this update you will notice significant changes detailed below:
NEW NOTIFICATIONS TABLE
In the training settings, you can now select several notifications and delete them massively. This will make it easier if you want to add your own.
As always, for a better engagement we recommend you to check the predefined ones and see if you can adapt them to what you need. Less is more!
Also, you’ll see other small changes: the trainings dates section is now called “settings” and we’ve included improvements to make it easier for you to post trainings.
You will see a new home page with new data.
The first new feature is the date filter: At the top you can choose the date range to view the data. By default, we will always show the last month’s data, but you can customize it.
For easier interpretation, we have organized the panel data into modules.
Let’s explain them to you in detail so that you are aware of every item:
Module 1: Is Zapiens being used?
- You will see, on the left, the percentage of users who enter Zapiens.
For the calculation, they are taken into account:
– The number of users entering the tool: either through the App or the web version.
– The number of users that are registered in Zapiens: the same total number of users as listed in the user section.
- On the right, we show you the graph “How many unique users log in?”
By unique users we mean users who have accessed the App on the selected day or dates.
This way, if a user logs in 3 times, it counts as a single user.
In addition, in this first module we will find a link to manage users.
Module 2: Are the users training?
First we see the percentage of users who have been training.
For the calculation, it’s combined:
- The number of users who have trained at least one question.
- The total number of users who had the opportunity to train, i.e. all those who had unanswered training questions.
The next data we see is the number of questions answered within a training by the total number of users in the selected period.
For example: if 10 users have each answered 10 questions, we would see here 100 questions answered.
Below, we can see how many different trainings have been active on the selected dates.
We also see a link to ” View Trainings Activity ” that will take us to the “Activity” section of the knowledge dashboard.
This knowledge dashboard will be filtered with the same dates we use in the generic dashboard, which means that all training activity will be included between those dates.
If a training starts before the filtered day range, only the data from the training that took place within that period will be displayed.
Module 3: Are the users learning?
Here, we refer only to the memorize section.
First, we see the percentage of users who have learned questions, calculated from two data:
- The number of users who have answered a question in the memorize section within the selected time period.
- The number of users who had available questions to memorize in the selected period (in any of the phases or repetitions).
Secondly, we see the percentage of questions learned, calculated from two data:
- The questions well answered for the fourth time (and therefore learned) within the selected period.
- The number of questions available to memorize.
You can also see a link to “View knowledge ranking”
This link takes us to the “knowledge” section of the dashboard where we can see the average score for each category and the ranking of the most failed and most learned questions.
As in the previous case, it will be filtered with the dates selected in the data panel.
Module 4: How many questions have been made to Zap?
In this section we show:
- How many users ask Zap: whether Zap answers them or asks an expert.
- The number of questions these users have asked.
As a link we show the access to “Check the unanswered questions”, so you can easily access this section and answer the pending questions.
Thanks so much once again for reading us!
We hope these new features will help you to improve your Zapiens experience.
As always, we will be happy to listen to you if you have any suggestions or to help you if you have any questions.
To do so, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org