I am Abel, CTO at Zapiens and I am looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our team.
Who are we?
We are Zapiens.ai, a startup company that has been building a knowledge management system for 4 years.
If this knowledge management stuff sounds weird to you… Don’t worry, it’s simple: our mission is to facilitate the transference of knowledge and make it accessible to anyone within an organization.
About how we do it, this video explains it really well as you can see the three key pieces of our system.
We are lucky enough to work with large companies such as Vodafone, IKEA, L’Oréal…
After 4 years focused on the corporate world, we are now building a SaaS solution to reach SMEs and combine both models.
How we work?
We believe that the happier we are, the more efficiency we achieve.
That’s why we are full remote, so that every person on the team can live where they want and where they are happy – just one requirement: good internet connection!
In addition, we have these principles:
- Work is commitment but also balanced with personal life, that’s why we bet on schedule flexibility.
- The culture of collaboration is essential and without it we would be nothing.
- If it’s not enjoyable, it’s not sustainable. Have fun and enjoy what you do.
What are we looking for?
We’re getting serious here…
As I hope you already know if you have come this far, we are looking for a person for Senior QA Engineer.
What are the “must haves” of the job?
- Some years of experience on software products QA.
- Experience in automation framework development & test automation.
- Good experience on manual (alpha, beta, acceptance, exploratory…) and automated testing (unit, smoke, perf/load, regresion, e2e…) testing.
- Capable of working with Linux and containerized environments (Docker, k8s…).
- Prior experience on cloud infrastructure and high availability environments.
What are the “nice to haves”?
If you accomplish everything – or almost everything – we will fall in love with you 🙂
- Prior experience in a product (non consultant) organization.
- Experience managing small teams.
- Experience on high availability deployment approaches (blue-green, rolling deployment, canary deployments…).
What will you do if you join the tribe?
We need support to help us with IMPROVE OUR DELIVERY QUALITY AND SPEED.
To do this, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead our QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Collaborate with our software/product teams on setting quality assurance parameters.
- Design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Define a implemente code instrumentation and real-time monitoring solutions for different product areas (Datadog/Prometheus, Grafana…)
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
What will you get in return?
- Results-oriented working style.
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Product focused company (not different project/client per month).
- Worldwide 100% remote team.
- Flexible schedule.
- Collaborative and tribal working environment – We are remote but united!
- Possibility to invest 10% of your working time in learning and professional development.
Have you fallen in love with this position and want to join the tribe?
Great! That’s what we’re looking for!
To apply, send me an email to email@example.com with your CV/LinkedIn and maybe some pieces of your work you want me to take a look at or a brief . If you can recommend a good book about Software QA it will also be welcome!
We are waiting for you!
Thank you very much,