Here we are again! The summer season arrives and Zapiens has new functionalities. During this month, we have been working on the administration area, adding features that will improve your user experience:
- You can now download the list of pending questions to be answered by your organization. In addition to viewing them from the web, you can now view them from the computer in an Excel.
- Edit trainings from its knowledge dashboard. We have added a button to access the editing mode of the training faster and easier.
- From the account configuration, in the registration and conditions tab, you will find a new section. From here you will be able to manage and track all the welcome emails sent.
- You will be able to schedule the emails, determining at what time and day they are sent.
- If a mail is already programmed, you can modify these values or even cancel the delivery.
- If the mail has already been sent, it will show you when and to how many users it has been sent.
If you feel like exploring further, visit our YouTube channel where you can check our playlist where I explain many more things about the administration area and the app.
Also, if you want to know what our CEO, Dani Suárez, is doing in the U.S.A. visit his channel and find out about his journey across the other side of the Atlantic.
Greetings and thanks for being with us for another month!