Zapiens Technologies, S.L. (“Zapiens”) B52528601
Purposes of the processing of personal data
- Manage and maintain the business relationship.
- Provided by the user himself.
- The execution of the contract with the user.
All are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are carried out in compliance with a legal obligation. Public administrations, suppliers for the provision of the requested services, companies and collaborating entities.
Data Subjects’ Rights
They will be exercised by e-mail: email@example.com or at the registered office of Zapiens: Centro Municipal de Empresas de Gijón S.A. Edificio Cristasa. Avenida de la Argentina, 132 Bajo. 33213 Gijón, Asturias – España.
1. Identification of the Controller
Zapiens Technologies, S.L. is the Controller of the processing of your personal data in order to provide you the service of intelligent knowledge software management in this web, as well as applications and platforms that are under Zapien Technologies, S.L.’s responsibility and control (hereinafter, the “Services”).
Zapiens Technologies, S.L., is a company domiciled at Centro Municipal de Empresas de Gijón S.A. Edificio Cristasa. Avenida de la Argentina, 132 Bajo. 33213 Gijón, Asturias – España and its Tax ID number is B52528601 (“Zapiens”).
We inform you that Zapiens has a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the GDPR, who is at your disposal for any doubts or queries you may have in relation to this matter, and whom you may contact from here.
2. What information will we collect from you?
You should be aware that there are different ways to collect personal data:
(1) The data you provide directly to us.
Zapiens, as part of the provision of its services, carries out two processing operations of personal data in relation to the intelligent knowledge management software service: Client’s data, related to its registration and account, as the account holder and the person who contracts the Service or requests a Demo, and the Employees’/ Users’ data, processed for the provision of the contracted service.
(1. a) Customer Data: in order to manage our relationship, including activation, support, billing and additional sales, we may collect data relating to your email, your name and surname, your phone number, company you belong to or your contact details. With respect to this data, Zapiens acts as Data Controller.
(1. b) Client’s employee’s data: we may collect data from the client’s employees / users, such as the email address, name and surname, phone number and the company you belong to, in order to allow the use of the service and facilitate its registration and use. With respect to this data, Zapiens acts as Data Processor, being the Client the Data Controller.
To the extent that Zapiens acts as Data Processor, it undertakes to comply with the duties required by the regulations, as well as to sign a Data Processing Agreement (“DPA”) in accordance with the instructions given by the Data Controller. This DPA will be accessible through a request to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms provided will be mandatory, the omission of any of them could lead to the impossibility of us being able to provide the services requested. You must provide truthful information, and it is forbidden to impersonate anyone or to use an alias or anonymous name.
You may not, when providing any information that may be requested from you, choose expressions that are offensive, coinciding with brands, tradenames, names or pseudonyms of public figures or celebrities for whose use you are not authorized.
It is essential that you keep your reference data, passwords and access codes generated at all times. You will be solely responsible for the use of your personal account, and in this respect you undertake to make diligent use of this information, not to make it available to third parties, and to inform us, without delay, of its loss or theft.
In order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and free of errors, you must notify Zapiens as soon as possible of any changes to your personal data by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address indicated here.
Likewise, by clicking on the “I accept” (or equivalent) button incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you have provided are accurate and truthful.
(2) Data obtained indirectly.
When you browse, different cookies and other tracking devices may be installed on your device, as explained in our Cookies Policy.
3. What is the source of your data?
We consider that all the data processed by Zapiens has been provided to us freely.
4. How will we use your personal information and what services will we provide you?
Zapiens acts as the controller of the personal data for the following purposes:
Based on the management of the contractual or precontractual relationship:
a) Manage your registration on our website and our App: when you register on Zapiens, we process your data to develop, control and execute the relationship we have with you. To complete the registration, we will ask you for your identification and contact details. All these data are necessary to complete the registration, so the omission of any of them will imply the denial of registration as a user on our platform.
b) To provide you with the services you have requested and to attend to your requests for information, as well as to allow you to exercise your rights when you contact us through the channels enabled for this purpose, such as the contact form, email, phone or any other means of contact that we make available to you at any time and that you wish to use.
Zapiens acts as a Data Processor for the following purposes:
Based on the management of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship:
a) To manage the registration of the employees/users and to provide the services requested by our Client in our intelligent knowledge management software.
Based on the existence of a legitimate interest by Zapiens:
a) To keep you informed about Zapien’s products and services, as well as to send you news, events and the rest of activities we carry out in Zapiens, by conventional and/or electronic means (e-mails, SMS, …) related to the products or services that we carry out and that may be of your interest.
b) Carry out internal reviews and, if necessary, contact the client in the event that a possible fraud or identity theft is detected or there are well-founded suspicions.
5. Data transfers and international transfers
All transfers of personal data that we carry out are necessary for the fulfilment of the above-mentioned purposes, or are made in order to fulfil a legal obligation:
a) To public administrations and the administration of justice, and to law enforcement agencies in compliance with the legal obligations applicable to us.
b) To the courier companies we work with to deliver your orders.
c) Companies providing payment services (banks, payment gateways, etc.), in case the customer makes a payment through the service offered by one of these companies.
d) Companies providing IT services, tools or IT infrastructure on which the services provided by Zapiens are based, such as hosting providers, CRMs, emailing service companies, etc…
In this regard, we inform you that any transfer will be made taking into account all the necessary legal safeguards. We also guarantee that we sign specific contracts with all our service providers as established by the regulations.
Furthermore, Zapiens guarantees that the necessary safeguards are in place to ensure that the data can be transferred securely, either because the provider offers adequate guarantees, through, among others, the signing of Standard Contractual Clauses of the European Commission, or any of the exceptions contained in the regulations.
6. Exercising your rights
We inform you that you will be able to exercise the following rights:
1. Rights of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them.
2. Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
3. Right to delete your personal data, where possible.
4. Right to request limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may retain the data for exercise or defence of claims.
5. Right to object to automated decision making, including profiling.
6. Right to object to the processing of your personal data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the legitimate interest.
7. The right to the portability of your data when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
8. Right to revoke the consent granted to Zapiens.
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
1. By sending an e-mail to this email address indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
2. By sending a written request to the address Centro Municipal de Empresas de Gijón S.A. Edificio Cristasa. Avenida de la Argentina, 132 Bajo. 33213 Gijón, Asturias – España indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
3. In addition, when you receive any communication from us, by clicking on the unsubscribe section that will contain that communication, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications.
We also inform you that you have the right to file a complaint at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, Spanish Data Protection Authority, if you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection legislation regarding the processing of your personal data.
In addition, we inform you that you can sign up for the Robinson List at www.listarobinson.es: the advertising exclusion system managed by the Spanish Association for the Digital economy (ADIGITAL), where you can register in order to show your opposition to your data being used for the purpose of sending you commercial communications.
7. Retention periods and Cookies
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to provide you with these services. Any of the data you provide us through the channels will be blocked as long as they are no longer necessary to manage the service and will only be available if there is a legal obligation (derived from a request from the appropriate authorities) and when you exercise your rights here.
8. Security and confidentiality
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure of personal data, we have undertaken appropriate technical and physical measures and management processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts performed through the Website by the minors in their care, including the filling of forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes accompanying them. In this regard, and to the extent that Zapiens is not able to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents and guardians who shall enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing the Website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and Zapiens shall not accept any liability in this regard.