No new nominations will be accepted.
I’m Carla, Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at Zapiens, and I’m looking for a Finance and Administration Specialist to join our Finance & Administration team.
Who are we?
We are Zapiens.ai, a
startup company that has been building a knowledge management operating system for 4 years.
If this knowledge management thing sounds weird to you… Don’t worry! In this post we explain it all to you. 🙂
As to how we do it, in this video we show you our product so you can get familiar with it.
In these years we have been mainly focused on the corporate world, where we are fortunate to work with large companies like Vodafone, Decathlon, L’Oréal…
Now, we also want to be able to reach SMEs and combine both models, for which we are building our SaaS model.
How do we work?
The happier we are at work, the more efficient we will be.
That’s why we are full remote, so that everyone in the team can live wherever they want and be happy – as long as they have a good Internet connection!
We also have these maxims:
- Work is commitment but also balance with personal life, that’s why we are committed to flexible schedules.
- Collaborative culture is essential and without it we would be nothing.
- If it’s not fun, it’s not sustainable. Have fun and enjoy what you do!
What are we looking for?
Have you also been associated with the typical cliché of an administrative person?
Bored, in a suit, all day in a gray office?
Well, I’ll tell you one thing: I don’t just want to break this stereotype, I want to revolutionize the way this sector works.
If you read a little further up, you’ll see what I mean: “If it’s not fun, it’s not sustainable”. I’ll tell you more below.
Now, let’s get down to business.
What will you do if you join the tribe?
We start strong: You will be a key player in the Finance & Administration department, reporting directly to me (CFO).
You will work hand in hand on the financial administration, general accounting and treasury control of the company and you will be responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, providing a meaningful view of the business.
In addition, you will provide support in cross-functional projects of the company with high economic impact.
What are the must haves for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Accounting and Finance.
- Postgraduate degree with specialization in Finance is a plus.
- English B2 level, Portuguese valued.
- High level of Excel.
- Valued working with ERP (Navision, SAP, etc…).
What skills are we looking for?
If you fulfill all – or almost all – you will make me fall in love with you! 😊
- Attention to detail.
- High capacity for planning and prioritization.
- Autonomy in the analysis and proposal of decisions.
- Commitment to the job.
- Communication and ability to adapt to different levels and interaction situations.
- That you start work every day with a grin from ear to ear.
What will your responsibilities be?
Remember: You will be a key part of the team!
This involves the following responsibilities:
- Control of the daily general accounting of parent company and subsidiaries.
- Supervision and control of invoicing.
- Preparation of internal and external audits.
- Customer and supplier management.
- Preparation of monthly cash flow reports. Analysis of actuals, forecasts and variances.
- Identify and increase cost saving opportunities.
- Help design and adapt the internal reporting structure for data analysis.
- Create and simplify tools and processes to enable decision making.
- Support the company’s planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Supervision and control of monthly, quarterly and annual closes.
- Preparation of financial reports.
What are our values as a company?
Last and most important: our values as a company and therefore also those of the department.
It is very important for me that you know them from the very beginning so that you know if you identify with them, as they will be the compass of this selection process:
- Continuous learning.
- Humor, fun and enjoyment.